Welcome to the Room 42 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2007-2008 school year. This blog is not, however, intended for just students. Click on the link at the right “more information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Other Adults

In this section, any other adults may post about a book they are reading, or have read. It doesn't have to be a kids book. Take a look at the Mr. Kelsey section of the blog for an idea of what to say about other books you are reading. Anyone may post, former students, teachers, anyone who reads this blog. This is the section for you to tell us what you are reading. If you would like to comment on what the students are reading, feel free to do so. They love to hear what adults have to say. Don't forget that all comments that are submitted are moderated by me and it may take a day to get them up. Happy Reading!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Kelsey's class. I'm looking forward to reading all of your great insights into the books that you read this year. This is such a neat project. Hopefully you'll have a chance to blog with my class this year. Happy blogging!
Mr. Eltiste

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 
Blogger Eric Langhorst said...

Hello students. My name is Eric Langhorst and I teach 8th grade American History here in Liberty at South Valley Jr. High. In fact, I sometimes have some of Mr. Kelsey's students when they become 8th graders!

I love to read. We have 20 minutes of reading each day at the start of the school day and it is one of my favorite times of the day. I love reading about history. Some of the best books I have read in the past year are about Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and the Civil War. I'm also sort of a technology geek so I also like to read about things like blogging and podcasting. One of my favorite books that I could suggest to you is Hacket - very cool and if you like that book there are several other books that follow the same theme and characters.

Have a great time blogging and I'll try to check in from time to time to see what everyone is reading. Talk to you later.

Mr. Langhorst

Thursday, September 20, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so nice to be able to keep up with your current reading activities this way. I am now reading "Learning to Listen, listening to Learn" by Mary Jalongo. This book gives ideas for keeping children's attention in class. It is fun to get new ideas through reading. Mrs. Ericson (Madison's great-grandmother)

Monday, December 24, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home